Friday, November 11, 2011

CHICAGO!!!! PART THREE

 Another part of chicago was where I had to sketch anything I wanted to . What I did through out was mainly just try to see the outline of the design or try to record a memory of what stood out to me.

  This one is more of the art I saw in chicago things that really struck me as unforgettable.

As you can see some are architecture mini sketches while others seem to be the some artwork mini sketches. Through out the sketches provide me a reminder of how our memory can do this same process in our brains. 

This a mixture of art work and architectural mini sketches here I just wanted to remember  the direction of line and how your eyes follow it throughout the piece.

Well this concludes the school portion of the assignment in the next blog I will write about my time and experience with my family in Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment